|1 Adult Ticketshow details +||$600.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: November 1, 2021 7:00 PM
Sales End: January 10, 2022 12:00 AM
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- January 10, 2022 - February 12, 2022
9:00 AM - 1:30 PM
CNA – The Basic Nursing Assistant Training Program combines classroom instruction with clinical experience. The Nirvana Institute, Inc. was formed to assist with career goals and prepare students to meet the challenges of the future in healthcare by providing competent and compassionate care. We are dedicated to educating the community with the delivery of knowledge and quality healthcare. The Nirvana Institute will prepare students with the skills, education, and experience needed to render competent and quality healthcare in various settings.
The Program provides:
120 hours of principles and procedures of nursing care.
80 hours of theory and 40 hours of clinical.
Basic Nursing Assistant Course Outline:
- Introduction to the Health Care Systems
- Introduction to the Patient
- Working Environment
- Lifting, Moving and Transporting Patient
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Personal Care of the Patient
- Fluid Balance
- Supportive Care
- Fundamentals of Rehabilitation
- Patient Care Planning
- Care of the Terminally Ill Patient
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
Venue: South Campus